To our loyal patients:
Our office is open again for routine care. For increased safety of patients and staff, we have implemented new policies to follow:
- All services and visits must be by appointment only. This includes eye examinations, frame adjustments, browsing frames, orders and purchases of eye drops/vitamins.
- We are still taking contact lens orders and payment over the phone, and delivery to your address
- Everyone visiting must wear a mask/face covering
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry
- Maintain social distancing of 2 metres from other patients and staff
- Sneeze or cough into elbow
- Call to arrange curbside pickup
- Tele-optometry consults will be booked instead of in-person visits when appropriate
- Increased cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols in place
If you have an in-person visit, please call us when you arrive and stay in your vehicle. We will call you back with further instructions when we are ready to see you.
We look forward to seeing you again!